- Cooking Time: 75
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 cups popcorn.
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1tsp butter flavoring
- Pop 1 1/2 cups of popcorn and butter and salt put in large pan.
- Boil for 5 min:2 cups of brown sugar,2 stick of butter,1/2 cup white corn syrup.
- Mix in,1tsp vanilla, 1tsp butter flavoring.
- pour over popcorn and place in oven at 250 oven for 1 hour.
- stir every 15 minutes.
- dump out on wax paper to dry for storing.
NotesThis is my mothers recipe. I make this every year for my work. They love it!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking with SabraSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More