- Cooking Time: 75
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 cups popcorn.
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1tsp butter flavoring
- Pop 1 1/2 cups of popcorn and butter and salt put in large pan.
- Boil for 5 min:2 cups of brown sugar,2 stick of butter,1/2 cup white corn syrup.
- Mix in,1tsp vanilla, 1tsp butter flavoring.
- pour over popcorn and place in oven at 250 oven for 1 hour.
- stir every 15 minutes.
- dump out on wax paper to dry for storing.
NotesThis is my mothers recipe. I make this every year for my work. They love it!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More