- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter -- cut into chunks
- Mix cream cheese and cream in small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Place sugar and water in heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, swirling pan
- occasionally until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat and boil until syrup
- turns a rich brown color.
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in cream cheese
- mixture - it will bubble vigorously.
- Whisk in butter.
- Use warm as a sauce or let cool to room temperature and use as a glaze or icing. (Caramel
- sauce can be made 5 days ahead and refrigerated. Reheat, stirring over low heat, when using as a sauce).
- Makes 3/4 cup.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Italy or BustSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More