- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 ts Cornstarch
- 1 c Light cream
- 1/4 c Butter
- 1 ts Vanilla
- Combine the brown sugar and cornstarch in the top of a double boiler.
- Gradually add the cream and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Place over simmering water.
- Add the butter and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth and thickens slightly. Cook for a few minutes longer, stirring
- often, about 10 minutes in all.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the
- vanilla and brandy. Serve hot over steamed pudding. Yields about 2 cups sauce.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More