- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 ts Cornstarch
- 1 c Light cream
- 1/4 c Butter
- 1 ts Vanilla
- Combine the brown sugar and cornstarch in the top of a double boiler.
- Gradually add the cream and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Place over simmering water.
- Add the butter and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth and thickens slightly. Cook for a few minutes longer, stirring
- often, about 10 minutes in all.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the
- vanilla and brandy. Serve hot over steamed pudding. Yields about 2 cups sauce.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More