- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 ts Cornstarch
- 1 c Light cream
- 1/4 c Butter
- 1 ts Vanilla
- Combine the brown sugar and cornstarch in the top of a double boiler.
- Gradually add the cream and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Place over simmering water.
- Add the butter and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth and thickens slightly. Cook for a few minutes longer, stirring
- often, about 10 minutes in all.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the
- vanilla and brandy. Serve hot over steamed pudding. Yields about 2 cups sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More