- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Butter -- or margarine
- 1 1/4 cups Brown sugar -- firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons Light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Whipping cream
- Melt butter in a small heavy saucepan over low
- heat; add brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until sugar dissolves.
- Gradually add whipping cream; return mixture
- to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Nick's PicksSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More