- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Butter -- or margarine
- 1 1/4 cups Brown sugar -- firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons Light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Whipping cream
- Melt butter in a small heavy saucepan over low
- heat; add brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until sugar dissolves.
- Gradually add whipping cream; return mixture
- to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
Simple Recipes that Work
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More