- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Butter -- or margarine
- 1 1/4 cups Brown sugar -- firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons Light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Whipping cream
- Melt butter in a small heavy saucepan over low
- heat; add brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until sugar dissolves.
- Gradually add whipping cream; return mixture
- to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More