- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box/can Apple juice
- 1 small apple
- Caramel Ice Cream Sauce
- Allspice/Mulled Wine spice sachet
- Pour the apple juice into a large saucepan, slice the apple and add to pan then heat gently until boiling.
- Add the spice sachet/allspice to taste and add a tablespoon of caramel sauce. Stir well so the sauce gets mixed in.
- Leave to simmer for 2 minutes then take off the boil to cool a little.
- Serve with whipped cream and caramel sauce!
NotesThis is quite a simple recipe that was a big hit amongst my friends. I actually discovered hot apple cider in a Starbucks in Grande Prairie, Alberta and this is my home-version.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More