- Cooking Time: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 6 oz. caramel and chocolate chip swirls
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt. Set aside.
- Beat together the butter, shortening and sugars. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Slowly mix in the flour mixture. Add chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes. Take them out of the oven before they look completely done and before they get brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
NotesRecipe adapted from Domestic Diva
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More