- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryActually got this off of a cake box, but I made a few adjustments to it. Delicious!!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2/3 cup instant oats
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- 6 granny smith apples--peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup caramel dessert topping
- Heat oven to 350
- Spray 9x13 pan with no-stick cooking spray
- Combine cake mix, oats, walnuts, cinnamon and butter until crumbly.
- Mix in apple slices.
- Spread into cake pan
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until top is light golden brown.
- Immediately after taking out of the oven, drizzle caramel topping on top.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!