- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 Dz.
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in butter; mix well.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Combine caramel topping and remaining flour until blended; drizzle over chips.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 20-22 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.