- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- TOSS steak with 2 Tbsp. of the steak sauce; let stand 10 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 Tbsp. steak sauce, the barbecue sauce and mustard; set aside.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Thread steak onto eight long soaked wooden or metal skewers.
- GRILL skewers 6 min. or until steak is cooked through, turning after 3 min. and brushing generously with the barbecue sauce mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More