- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- TOSS steak with 2 Tbsp. of the steak sauce; let stand 10 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 Tbsp. steak sauce, the barbecue sauce and mustard; set aside.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Thread steak onto eight long soaked wooden or metal skewers.
- GRILL skewers 6 min. or until steak is cooked through, turning after 3 min. and brushing generously with the barbecue sauce mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More