- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- Prep Day: Cut onion. Strain can of tomatoes. Put onion in the freezer bag. Then the tomatoes and chicken. Mix remaining ingredients in bowl and pour into bag.
- Serve Day: Thaw. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and empty bag contents into 9x13 baking dish. Cook in oven 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.