- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 6 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Toss apples into a large saute pan with enough water to just cover the bottom of the pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 -15 minutes or until the apples are tender and the water reduces.
- Continue cooking until the apples are browned and the water has become syrupy.
- Add cinnamon and puree or fork mash to desired consistency.
- *freeze anything you don't serve immediately in an ice cube tray or refrigerate for up to a week
NotesThis is a super quick way to make your baby applesauce with a little more flavor. It's great with oatmeal or yogurt for young babies, and makes a great dip for your toddler's toast or waffles!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More