- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 6 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Toss apples into a large saute pan with enough water to just cover the bottom of the pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 -15 minutes or until the apples are tender and the water reduces.
- Continue cooking until the apples are browned and the water has become syrupy.
- Add cinnamon and puree or fork mash to desired consistency.
- *freeze anything you don't serve immediately in an ice cube tray or refrigerate for up to a week
NotesThis is a super quick way to make your baby applesauce with a little more flavor. It's great with oatmeal or yogurt for young babies, and makes a great dip for your toddler's toast or waffles!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More