- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI'm sure there's a real recipe for this out there somewhere, but my sister gave it to me verbally. I think it came from a very old neighbor next to my parents in the south. Children love it and its quick and easy
- Crackers (what ever kind you like. I usually use some sort of butter cracker or saltines. It takes about a whole role of saltine crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper. Line crackers up in the baking sheet.
- Melt butter along with brown sugar and nuts. Drizzle over the crackers. Don't worry if its not covered perfectly...as it heats, the liquid will spread.
- Cook in a preheated 350' over for 12 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan as the brown sugar mixture is very very hot.
- For an added treat, sprinkle a few handfuls of chocolate chips over the crackers before sticking the pan in the oven :)