- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crackers (what ever kind you like. I usually use some sort of butter cracker or saltines. It takes about a whole role of saltine crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper. Line crackers up in the baking sheet.
- Melt butter along with brown sugar and nuts. Drizzle over the crackers. Don't worry if its not covered perfectly...as it heats, the liquid will spread.
- Cook in a preheated 350' over for 12 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan as the brown sugar mixture is very very hot.
- For an added treat, sprinkle a few handfuls of chocolate chips over the crackers before sticking the pan in the oven :)
NotesI'm sure there's a real recipe for this out there somewhere, but my sister gave it to me verbally. I think it came from a very old neighbor next to my parents in the south. Children love it and its quick and easy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More