- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 small red bartlet pears, thick sliced, seeds and stems removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust, warm
- 1 wedge double cream cheese, thin sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1Melt butter in sauté pan; add sugar and pear slices. Sauté over medium-low heat until pears are golden and caramelized.
- 2Combine heavy cream and chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water and cook until chocolate is smooth and melted; whisking occasionally. Keep warm.
- 3Slice warm pizza crust into 8 pieces.
- 4To assemble each dessert pizza; arrange1 slice pizza crust on plate. Top with 2 cheese slices, 1 pear slice, another slice of pizza crust, 2 cheese slices and 1pear slice. Drizzle warm chocolate sauce over top. Repeat with remaining dessert pizzas.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More