- Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1/4 lb shrimp, peeled
- 4 tbsp white wine
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Mix the wine and mustard.
- In a frying pan, sauté the shrimp with the wine and mustard sauce.
- Add the honey, then the soy sauce.
- Let simmer 2-3 minutes until the sauce caramelizes.
- Serve immediately.
NotesI'm on a seafood binge lately so I was looking for recipes and found this one on a French site. I tried it tonight and it was a hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More