- Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1/4 lb shrimp, peeled
- 4 tbsp white wine
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Mix the wine and mustard.
- In a frying pan, sauté the shrimp with the wine and mustard sauce.
- Add the honey, then the soy sauce.
- Let simmer 2-3 minutes until the sauce caramelizes.
- Serve immediately.
NotesI'm on a seafood binge lately so I was looking for recipes and found this one on a French site. I tried it tonight and it was a hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More