- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 250g (1/2 lb) sugar
- 30 ml honey (that's a little under 1/4 cup)
- 150g (that's a little over 1/4 lb) salted butter
- 100 ml heavy cream (1/2 cup)
- In a heavy bottom pan, melt the sugar and honey over high heat until the mixture turns golden.
- Remove pan from heat, add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the heavy cream and stir. Heat again over high heat until the mixture is golden brown.
- Pour the mixture in a shallow dish and let cool for 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares or shape into small balls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More