- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 250g (1/2 lb) sugar
- 30 ml honey (that's a little under 1/4 cup)
- 150g (that's a little over 1/4 lb) salted butter
- 100 ml heavy cream (1/2 cup)
- In a heavy bottom pan, melt the sugar and honey over high heat until the mixture turns golden.
- Remove pan from heat, add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the heavy cream and stir. Heat again over high heat until the mixture is golden brown.
- Pour the mixture in a shallow dish and let cool for 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares or shape into small balls.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Italian Exchange
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More