- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 250g (1/2 lb) sugar
- 30 ml honey (that's a little under 1/4 cup)
- 150g (that's a little over 1/4 lb) salted butter
- 100 ml heavy cream (1/2 cup)
- In a heavy bottom pan, melt the sugar and honey over high heat until the mixture turns golden.
- Remove pan from heat, add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the heavy cream and stir. Heat again over high heat until the mixture is golden brown.
- Pour the mixture in a shallow dish and let cool for 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares or shape into small balls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More