- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 250g (1/2 lb) sugar
- 30 ml honey (that's a little under 1/4 cup)
- 150g (that's a little over 1/4 lb) salted butter
- 100 ml heavy cream (1/2 cup)
- In a heavy bottom pan, melt the sugar and honey over high heat until the mixture turns golden.
- Remove pan from heat, add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the heavy cream and stir. Heat again over high heat until the mixture is golden brown.
- Pour the mixture in a shallow dish and let cool for 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares or shape into small balls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More