- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Some Bread
- A Jar of Creamy Peanut Butter
- A Jar of Grape Jelly
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- A Stick of Butter or organic cooking spray
- Ground Cinnamon
- SUPPLIES NEEDED:
- Car Shaped Cookie Cutter
- A Bowl to mix and dunk the bread in
- A Cutting Board to cut the sandwiches on
- A Frying Pan
- Take a bowl and mix Milk, Eggs, Vanilla and sprinkle some cinnamon on top. Mix well.
- Start warming you frying pan. Put a dollop of butter in pan or you can use some other organic cooking spray.
- Dunk the bread into the bowl until the bread is just a bit soft.
- Put it in the pan and fry. Set aside until they are all cooked.
- Take a cooked piece of French Toast and spread on Peanut Butter and Jelly. Put another piece on top to make the sandwich.
- Place on cutting board and use the car cut out to thrill all the kids in your life...even if that kid is yourself.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More