- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 oz butter
- 2 1/3 oz fine sugar
- Juice of 3 oranges + Zest of 1 orange
- 0.5 oz cornstarch
- Squeeze the juice of 3 oranges and grate finely the zest of one. Place them in a pot with the butter and half of the sugar, and bring to a boil.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, egg yolk, cornstarch and the rest of the sugar.
- Without ceasing to stir, pour slowly the hot orange juice, then add the rest and transfer to the pot again. Bring to a boil again and cook for 2 to 3 mns while stirring.
- Transfer the cream to a bowl placed in a container full of iced water. Cover with a plastic wrap and place in the fridge until colder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More