- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 oz butter
- 2 1/3 oz fine sugar
- Juice of 3 oranges + Zest of 1 orange
- 0.5 oz cornstarch
- Squeeze the juice of 3 oranges and grate finely the zest of one. Place them in a pot with the butter and half of the sugar, and bring to a boil.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, egg yolk, cornstarch and the rest of the sugar.
- Without ceasing to stir, pour slowly the hot orange juice, then add the rest and transfer to the pot again. Bring to a boil again and cook for 2 to 3 mns while stirring.
- Transfer the cream to a bowl placed in a container full of iced water. Cover with a plastic wrap and place in the fridge until colder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More