- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- Whisk sugar and egg whites in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water until sugar is dissolved and the mixture is frothy.
- Using a mixer, whisk the egg-white mixture on high speed until it holds stiff peaks.
- Add vanilla to cardamom and let the spice absorb the liquid.
- Reduce speed to medium and add butter slowly.
- Add vanilla and cardamom, beat for 1 minute to combine.
Notes3/4 cup granulated sugar
3 egg whites
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Simple Homemade Favorites
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More