- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb Chicken wings 1 kg
- 2/3 cup Tomato Ketchup 150 mL
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice 30 mL
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar 15 mL
- 1/2 tsp Ground allspice 2 mL
- 1/4 tsp Hot red pepper flakes 1 mL
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400F or 200C. Remove and discard wing tips and separate each wing at the joint, if necessary. Spread wings out on a broiler rack pan and bake for 30 minutes, turning once, until beginning to crisp. Reserve.
- Increase oven temperature to broil. Combine ketchup, lime juice, brown sugar, allspice, red pepper flakes and garlic. Divide in half. Brush one half evenly over the wings.
- Broil wings for two minutes, turn and brush with remaining sauce. Broil for another two minutes. Makes four servings.
- Spicy. For a spicy twist, replace regular ketchup with Heinz Ketchup Kickers, Hot & Spicy.
- Citrus. For a citrus variation, substitute fresh lemon or orange juice for the lime juice.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Adventures in CookingSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More