- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 -2 jalapeño chile peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 med onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 slice (¼" thick) peeled fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp jerk seasoning*
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Coat 13" x 9" baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2. In food processor, combine peppers, onion, garlic, ginger, oil, vinegar, jerk seasoning, allspice, and salt.
- Process until very finely chopped, stopping machine a few times to scrape down inside of container.
- 3. Spread jalapeño mixture on both sides of chicken breasts.
- Place into prepared baking pan.
- 4. Bake 30 minutes or until thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 170°F and juices run clear.
- 5. Place chicken onto 4 plates, and scatter mango on top.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Per Serving: 186 cal, 28 g pro, 6 g carb, 5 g fat, 1 g sat fat, 68 mg chol, 1 g fiber, 264 mg sodium