- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn, cooked accordingly (I just used canned corn)
- 1/2 cup shredded red-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes with jalapeno chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple chunks, drained (I used crushed pineapple instead)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tbsp bottled lime juice
- 1 tsp Caribbean jerk seasoning, or more to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 (10") flour tortillas, whole wheat
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients but tortillas and stir until combined. Spoon equal amounts down center of each tortilla and roll up, tucking the ends in as your roll.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More