- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package PERDUE® Fresh Ground Chicken (alternate: PERDUE® Fresh Lean Ground Turkey)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 green jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 rolls (optional)
- If grilling, grease grill. Preheat grill or broiler. In medium bowl, mix chicken, ketchup and jerk seasoning. Shape into 4 patties.
- In small bowl, mix mango, bell pepper, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice; refrigerate until needed.
- Grill or broil patties for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time. Burgers are done when a meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 165° F. or juices run clear and burgers bounce back to the touch.
- Top with salsa. Serve on roll, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More