- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package PERDUE® Fresh Ground Chicken (alternate: PERDUE® Fresh Lean Ground Turkey)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 green jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 rolls (optional)
- If grilling, grease grill. Preheat grill or broiler. In medium bowl, mix chicken, ketchup and jerk seasoning. Shape into 4 patties.
- In small bowl, mix mango, bell pepper, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice; refrigerate until needed.
- Grill or broil patties for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time. Burgers are done when a meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 165° F. or juices run clear and burgers bounce back to the touch.
- Top with salsa. Serve on roll, if desired
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More