- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups lightly salted whole cashews
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat butter in an 8-inch cake pan in oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted; stir in nuts and remaining ingredients, tossing to coat.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange cashews in a single layer on wax paper, and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More