- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups lightly salted whole cashews
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat butter in an 8-inch cake pan in oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted; stir in nuts and remaining ingredients, tossing to coat.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange cashews in a single layer on wax paper, and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More