- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups lightly salted whole cashews
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat butter in an 8-inch cake pan in oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted; stir in nuts and remaining ingredients, tossing to coat.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange cashews in a single layer on wax paper, and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More