- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups lightly salted whole cashews
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat butter in an 8-inch cake pan in oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted; stir in nuts and remaining ingredients, tossing to coat.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange cashews in a single layer on wax paper, and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More