- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade sauce
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3/4 pound mixed salad greens
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 cups corn tortilla chips
- Place the chicken in a bowl, and cover with the teriyaki marinade sauce. Marinate at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl mix the tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro. Cover salsa, and refrigerate.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, sugar, oil, vinegar, and lime juice. Cover dressing, and refrigerate.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and discard marinade. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Arrange mixed salad greens on plates. Spoon some of the salsa over each salad, and sprinkle with 1/4 of the pineapple chunks. Break tortilla chips into large chunks, and sprinkle over salads. Lay some of the grilled chicken strips on each salad. Finally, drizzle dressing over each salad, and serve.
NotesThis is a recipe from Marcy Dzurisin that I received via an email from Albertsons.com.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More