- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup pineapple sherbet
- 3/4 cup tropical fruit salad, drained
- 1/4 cup frozen banana-orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
- Place ice cream, sherbet, fruit salad, concentrate and extract in blender. Blend on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and well blended.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses. Serve immediately
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More