CARIBBEAN SHRIMP SPREAD
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 tsp Caribbean Jerk seasoning (dry)
- 1 8oz container whipped cream cheese spread
- 1/4 tsp grated lime peel
- 1/2 lb cooked, cleaned shrimp, tails removed, chopped
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 tbls chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbls shredded cheddar cheese
- Assorted crackers or cut up vegetables
Stir jerk seasonings into cream cheese.
Spread mixture on large serving plate or dinner plate.
Top with lime peel, shrimp, onions, bell pepper and cheese.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
Tip: Chill serving plate ahead of time to keep spread cold for a longer period of time.
Prep Time: About 20 minutes
About 18 servings @ 2 tbls each