- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 tsp Caribbean Jerk seasoning (dry)
- 1 8oz container whipped cream cheese spread
- 1/4 tsp grated lime peel
- 1/2 lb cooked, cleaned shrimp, tails removed, chopped
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 tbls chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbls shredded cheddar cheese
- Assorted crackers or cut up vegetables
- Stir jerk seasonings into cream cheese.
- Spread mixture on large serving plate or dinner plate.
- Top with lime peel, shrimp, onions, bell pepper and cheese.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- Tip: Chill serving plate ahead of time to keep spread cold for a longer period of time.
- Prep Time: About 20 minutes
- About 18 servings @ 2 tbls each
NotesFound this recipe in a Pillsbury Potlucks cookbook. Too good not to share.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More