- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 17-ounce can sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 Tbs. margarine, melted
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple,drained
- 2 cups minature marshmallows
- Combine all ingredients except marshmallows in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Place 1/2 of mixture in a greased casserole.
- Place 1 Cup of marshmallows evenly on top.
- Cover with remaining potato mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven 30 minutes.
- Place remaining marshmallows evenly on top.
- bake 10 minutes. Serves 6
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Fun appetizers and snacks
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More