- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened (Soft is important. If it isn't soft, microwave it for 30 seconds)
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 very large or 3 medium-large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed (to get all the extra water out)
- 1 12oz. Jar Marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place softened cream cheese in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Add basil, oregano, pressed garlic, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper as desired. Stir until smooth and well incorporated.
- Add spinach and artichokes, stirring until well blended. Transfer mixture to stoneware baking dish or greased pie plate. Sprinkle extra Parmesan on top if desired.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NotesI was just messing around in the kitchen, not expecting too much from the dip I was trying to make but I think it turned out darn tasty if I do say so myself. This with some veggies or pita chips makes a great cure for a bad day at work or a day when it won't stop raining.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More