- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened (Soft is important. If it isn't soft, microwave it for 30 seconds)
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 very large or 3 medium-large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed (to get all the extra water out)
- 1 12oz. Jar Marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place softened cream cheese in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Add basil, oregano, pressed garlic, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper as desired. Stir until smooth and well incorporated.
- Add spinach and artichokes, stirring until well blended. Transfer mixture to stoneware baking dish or greased pie plate. Sprinkle extra Parmesan on top if desired.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NotesI was just messing around in the kitchen, not expecting too much from the dip I was trying to make but I think it turned out darn tasty if I do say so myself. This with some veggies or pita chips makes a great cure for a bad day at work or a day when it won't stop raining.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More