- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 T butter
- 1-½ C cream
- 1 C grated cheese (Parmesan or other mild cheese)
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare the cauliflower and steam it.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Slowly stir in the cream.
- When the sauce is smooth, reduce heat.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Season the sauce with pepper.
- Serve with the cauliflower as soon as the sauce is ready.
NotesYields about 2 cups sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More