- Cooking Time: :45
- Servings: Varies
- Preparation Time: :10
- 1 LB 80/20 Hamburger
- 1/2 LB regular pork sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese (or combo of both)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (or set 3 pieces of covered bread out overnight until bread becomes hard and use instead of bread crumbs)
- Add Oregano and Basil to taste
- Onions can be added if desired
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix by hand. When all ingredients are blended roll into meatballs (any size you want) place them in a frying pan over medium heat. I use olive oil to fry them, but you can use whatever you like. Continue to roll meatballs in frying pan until cooked all the way through. You can now add them to your sauce, or serve as is.
NotesThis is a recipe my Grandmother, Carmella, used to make when I was a kid. Like everything Grandma made...they are awesome!
Submitted by: "Sue McAllister"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More