- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container (8-oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package dry instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 can (8-oz) crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 cups diced apples
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Mix cool whip, butterscotch pudding and crushed pineapple with juice. Add apples, roasted nuts and marshmallows. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
NotesThis is a very good fruit salad. Goes great with pork, chicken or beef.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More