- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container (8-oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package dry instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 can (8-oz) crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 cups diced apples
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Mix cool whip, butterscotch pudding and crushed pineapple with juice. Add apples, roasted nuts and marshmallows. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
NotesThis is a very good fruit salad. Goes great with pork, chicken or beef.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More