- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 32 carmels
- 5 tablespoons cream or evaporated milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1cup oatmeal
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts chopped
- Heat carmels with cream or evaporated milk until melted ( this can be done in the microwave)
- Combine the flour, oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, soda,salt and vanilla in another bowl.
- Press 3/4 of the crumbs in a lightly greased 9x13in. pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 min.
- Sprinke chips and nuts on and then drizzle with the carmel mixture.
- Top with reserved crumbs.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until light brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More