- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5-6 qts. popped and salted corn
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2up maple syrup
- 1/2 to 1 cup Armaretto Liqueur
- Boil brown sugar, margarine, white corn syrup, salt, maple syrup, and Armaretto Liqueur until a sample thickens in cold water ( to hard or thick gooyness). Use a large pot as the liqueur tends to boil easily.
- Pour over the popped corn and mix. then spread on wax paper. (I like to add chashew nuts to this also)
- As the carmel hardens break into peices to your liking. For kids omit the liqueur.