- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cups LAND O LAKES ® Butter
- 1 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine all ingredients except whipping cream in 3-quart heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (15 to 20 minutes). Stir in whipping cream; continue cooking 1 minute. Cool 5 minutes. Pour mixture into 5 (8-ounce) jars. Cool 15 minutes; cover. Store refrigerated.
- To serve, remove cover. Microwave on HIGH, stirring every 30 seconds, until warm (30 to 60 seconds).
NotesWe like to put this on Ice Cream!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More