- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cups LAND O LAKES ® Butter
- 1 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine all ingredients except whipping cream in 3-quart heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (15 to 20 minutes). Stir in whipping cream; continue cooking 1 minute. Cool 5 minutes. Pour mixture into 5 (8-ounce) jars. Cool 15 minutes; cover. Store refrigerated.
- To serve, remove cover. Microwave on HIGH, stirring every 30 seconds, until warm (30 to 60 seconds).
NotesWe like to put this on Ice Cream!!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More