- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups flour
- 1 3/4 old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups caramel sauce (preferably homemade salted caramel sauce)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 by 13-inch pan.
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and softened butter in the bowl of a mixer. Mix on low until crumbly. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- Press half the crumb mixture in the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and cool slightly.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, and chopped pecans over the cooled crust. Mix the caramel sauce, and flour together, and drizzle over the chocolate chips, and nuts. Top with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust starts to brown. Allow the pan to cool, and refrigerate it until the caramel filling is set.
- Cut into bars and serve.
50 Shades of Taste
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More