- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pound pork roast
- 6 cloves peeled garlic
- Dry rub - cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, dried cilantro, dried onion flakes, paprika
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa (I prefer it with lots of cilantro!)
- To start I poked some deep holes in the roast and shoved the garlic cloves in the holes.
- Then I rubbed generously with the dry rub.
- Then I set it in the crock pot and poured the chicken broth around the edges and the
- salsa on top.
- I let this refrigerate over night and turned the crock pot on low before work.
- Cook 8 1/2 hours
- I shredded the pork with a fork and turned it on high with the lid off to let some of the liquid thicken
NotesThat's about it! The pork literally fell apart. I can't wait to have this again!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
My Family Cookbook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More