- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pound pork roast
- 6 cloves peeled garlic
- Dry rub - cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, dried cilantro, dried onion flakes, paprika
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa (I prefer it with lots of cilantro!)
- To start I poked some deep holes in the roast and shoved the garlic cloves in the holes.
- Then I rubbed generously with the dry rub.
- Then I set it in the crock pot and poured the chicken broth around the edges and the
- salsa on top.
- I let this refrigerate over night and turned the crock pot on low before work.
- Cook 8 1/2 hours
- I shredded the pork with a fork and turned it on high with the lid off to let some of the liquid thicken
NotesThat's about it! The pork literally fell apart. I can't wait to have this again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More