- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 35
- 1 (10 oz) Angel food cake
- 1 pkg. Strawberry Kool-Aid, dry
- 1 pkg. Orange Kool-Aid, dry
- 1 pkg. Raspberry Kool-Aid, dry
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. Strawberries, frozen
- 1 can Peaches
- 1 pkg. Raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 gal. Vanilla Ice Cream, softened until spreadable
- Tear angel food cake into bite-size pieces. Divide among 3 bowls.
- Mix 1 package of Kool-Aid with each cake bowl. Line 10-inch angel food cake pan with foil. Place strawberry cake in pan. Cover with frozen strawberries with juice. Spread 1/2 of ice cream over top. Place orange cake with peaches in next. Place raspberry cake over and then frozen raspberries with juice. Cover with remaining ice cream. Freeze 24 hours.
- Two hours before serving, put into refrigerator.
- Thirty minutes before serving, un-mold.