- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 35
- 1 (10 oz) Angel food cake
- 1 pkg. Strawberry Kool-Aid, dry
- 1 pkg. Orange Kool-Aid, dry
- 1 pkg. Raspberry Kool-Aid, dry
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. Strawberries, frozen
- 1 can Peaches
- 1 pkg. Raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 gal. Vanilla Ice Cream, softened until spreadable
- Tear angel food cake into bite-size pieces. Divide among 3 bowls.
- Mix 1 package of Kool-Aid with each cake bowl. Line 10-inch angel food cake pan with foil. Place strawberry cake in pan. Cover with frozen strawberries with juice. Spread 1/2 of ice cream over top. Place orange cake with peaches in next. Place raspberry cake over and then frozen raspberries with juice. Cover with remaining ice cream. Freeze 24 hours.
- Two hours before serving, put into refrigerator.
- Thirty minutes before serving, un-mold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More