- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 135 (inc 2 hrs cooling)
- 1 lg heads green cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 lg onions
- 1 heads broccoli
- ¼ pint vegetable oil
- ½ lb turkey bacon
- Mrs. Dash seasoning to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cut the cabbage in small dice.
- Remove the seeds from the peppers and dice.
- Dice the onion.
- Remove the broccoli florets from the stalk.
- Combine all ingredients and adjust seasoning.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator until flavors have combined.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Adventures in CookingSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More