- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 135 (inc 2 hrs cooling)
- 1 lg heads green cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 lg onions
- 1 heads broccoli
- ¼ pint vegetable oil
- ½ lb turkey bacon
- Mrs. Dash seasoning to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cut the cabbage in small dice.
- Remove the seeds from the peppers and dice.
- Dice the onion.
- Remove the broccoli florets from the stalk.
- Combine all ingredients and adjust seasoning.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator until flavors have combined.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More