- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: about 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packs chopped broccoli spears
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 ned chopped onions
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheese it crackers (crushed)
- butter for all over the top
- Boil broccoli until slightly tender.
- Mix all ingredients together except crackers and butter.
- Place in large casserole dish or pan.
- Put crushed crackers then butter on top when ready to bake.
- Bake at 350 for a half an hour.
NotesIt might not sound amazing but it is. It is at every christmas and thanksgiving and I am really sick of having to repeat the recipe to everyone who tries it.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More