- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: about 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packs chopped broccoli spears
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 ned chopped onions
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheese it crackers (crushed)
- butter for all over the top
- Boil broccoli until slightly tender.
- Mix all ingredients together except crackers and butter.
- Place in large casserole dish or pan.
- Put crushed crackers then butter on top when ready to bake.
- Bake at 350 for a half an hour.
NotesIt might not sound amazing but it is. It is at every christmas and thanksgiving and I am really sick of having to repeat the recipe to everyone who tries it.
Koken met Oma
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More