- Cooking Time: 30 -35 min
- Servings: 4 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 teas. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup suger
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 3 squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 tbs. shortening
- In a mixingbowl beat egg whites and vanilla untel soft peak forms.
- Gradually add suger about 2 tablespoons at a time beat untel stiff peak form.
- Gentley fold in cocoa. Place in a pastry bag with a large open star tip # 8b.
- Line baking sheets with Reynolds parchment paper. pipe stars about 1-1/4 inch in diameter, on Reynolds parchment paperor drop by rounded teasp. Bake at 300 for 30-35 minutes or untel browned. Remove from Reynolds parchment paper cool on wire racks.
- In microwave or double boiler melt chocolate and shortening stir until smooth. Dip the cookie halfway into glaze place on Reynolds parchment paper to harden.
Notesgreat give a way cookie
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More