- Cooking Time: 30 -35 min
- Servings: 4 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 teas. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup suger
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 3 squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 tbs. shortening
- In a mixingbowl beat egg whites and vanilla untel soft peak forms.
- Gradually add suger about 2 tablespoons at a time beat untel stiff peak form.
- Gentley fold in cocoa. Place in a pastry bag with a large open star tip # 8b.
- Line baking sheets with Reynolds parchment paper. pipe stars about 1-1/4 inch in diameter, on Reynolds parchment paperor drop by rounded teasp. Bake at 300 for 30-35 minutes or untel browned. Remove from Reynolds parchment paper cool on wire racks.
- In microwave or double boiler melt chocolate and shortening stir until smooth. Dip the cookie halfway into glaze place on Reynolds parchment paper to harden.
Notesgreat give a way cookie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More