- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced basil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine basil, parsley, garlic, thyme, oregano, pepper, rosemary, salt and red pepper in small food processor or coffee bean grinder.
- Chop briefly until all are about the same size.
- Mix olive oil and lemon juice.
- To serve, combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons herb mixture to 3-4 Tablespoons olive oil mixture in a small dish.
- Dip sliced bread in mixture.
NotesThis was in the Houston Chronicle
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More