- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced basil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine basil, parsley, garlic, thyme, oregano, pepper, rosemary, salt and red pepper in small food processor or coffee bean grinder.
- Chop briefly until all are about the same size.
- Mix olive oil and lemon juice.
- To serve, combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons herb mixture to 3-4 Tablespoons olive oil mixture in a small dish.
- Dip sliced bread in mixture.
NotesThis was in the Houston Chronicle
Cooking for a Cure
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Foodie BabySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More