- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 2 chicken breasts (diced into bite sized pieces)
- 1 jar of mojito simmer sauce
- 1 can of corn (drained)
- 1 can of black beans (drained)
- 1 tablespoon of Caribbean seasoning
- 1/3 cup of Bacardi 151 Rum (or any rum of your choice)
- 1 pinch of crushred red pepper
- Salt and pepper chicken,sprinkle with Caribbean seasoning, crushed red pepper and cook until brown in small amount of olive oil.
- Add Rum and cook until alcohol burns off; remove from pan.
- Saute onions and garlic, add corn and black beans.
- Simmer for just a few minutes, then add simmer sauce and add chicken back into the sauce
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Social CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More