- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 2 chicken breasts (diced into bite sized pieces)
- 1 jar of mojito simmer sauce
- 1 can of corn (drained)
- 1 can of black beans (drained)
- 1 tablespoon of Caribbean seasoning
- 1/3 cup of Bacardi 151 Rum (or any rum of your choice)
- 1 pinch of crushred red pepper
- Salt and pepper chicken,sprinkle with Caribbean seasoning, crushed red pepper and cook until brown in small amount of olive oil.
- Add Rum and cook until alcohol burns off; remove from pan.
- Saute onions and garlic, add corn and black beans.
- Simmer for just a few minutes, then add simmer sauce and add chicken back into the sauce
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More