- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of allspice
- 1 cup of dry oatmeal
- 3 cups of shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup of nuts
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- Grate carrots or use food processor. It was a little under 2 lbs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour pan.
- Beat sugar and oil.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each.
- Add dry ingredients and beat.
- Add carrots, nuts, coats, and raisins.
- Bake in bundt pan for 1 hour at 350ºF
NotesI just wanted a carrot cake with raisins and no pineapple. So I searched around, read alot of recipes and this is the one I made. It was very good!!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More