- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2lbs carrots(peeled)
- 1 cup plumped raisins
- 1 cup crushed pineapple(drained)
- 1 cup mayo(or miracle whip)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Shred carrots using large holes of a grater.
- In large bowl, combine carrots, raisins, & pineapple.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo & powdered sugar until well blended.
- Pour over carrot mixture and toss lightly to coat evenly.
- Serve well-chilled w/ a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Enjoy!
- Tip: To get the most out of the raisins, soak them in water for several hours or overnight before you plan to use them. Then, drain them just before using.
NotesThis recipe has been passed down to me through my mom's mom. She always had homemade, healthy things for us to eat. She always had freshly dehydrated fruits for us to munch on as snacks. I thank her for that. Because without that, I probably wouldn't have the bodyframe that I have. 'Thank you Granma! Hope you can see this!'
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More