- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup milk or soy milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly oil or butter a 9-inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand-mixer, mix the carrots, eggs, sugar, oil, applesauce, and vanilla until well blended. Fold the flour mixture into the carrot mixture until just combined.
- Gently stir in the almonds and milk and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake until the top is golden brown and a tester inserted in the center of the bread comes out with moist crumbs attached - About 50-55 minutes.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYs
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More