- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C. Pecans or Walnuts
- 2 C. pitted Dates
- 12 Prunes
- 30 pitted dates
- 4 medium carrots, cleaned and shredded
- 4 medium apples, cored and shredded
- ½ C. shredded unsweetened coconut (+ 2 T. to top cake)
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Chop all ingredients in food processor until mixed well into a chunky, nutty, slightly sticky
- Press into the bottom of a Spring Form pan (8 ½ Inch Size).
- Chop all Kuchen ingredients with the “S” blade in food processor.
- Press onto crust in Spring Form pan.
- Top with the remaining shredded coconut and decorate with pecans or walnuts, which ever one
- you used.
Notes(Delicious no-bake cake!)
Received this recipe from my high school biology teacher, Mr. Wachholz, who is a vegan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More