- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350F. Grease and flour bottom of 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine all ingredients; mix just until well lended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350F for 50 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; loosen edges and remove from pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More