- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350F. Grease and flour bottom of 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine all ingredients; mix just until well lended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350F for 50 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; loosen edges and remove from pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More