- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350F. Grease and flour bottom of 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine all ingredients; mix just until well lended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350F for 50 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; loosen edges and remove from pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More