- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 c. grated carrots
- 1 c. chopped coarse walnuts
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, juice & all
- 2 c. flour
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 teaspoon soda
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 c. oil
- In a bowl, mix together the carrots, walnuts and pineapple.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Add carrot mixture to the dry ingredients and bake at 350 degrees F about 1 hr. or until
- done. Use large cake pan 9 x 13.
- Ice cake while still hot with orange, or lemon juice. Use about 2 to 4 tsp. juice to 3/4 or 1 c.
- powder sugar. (I make thin glaze and pour over cake while hot. I also use orange juice rather than lemon.) This is very good
- and quick to make.
NotesVery good and easy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More