- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Gradually add to creamed mixture until well blended. Stir in carrots and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake in preheated 325 degree F oven for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before icing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More